Thursday, August 16, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Hello, Thank you for stopping by my blog. This blog is all about fashion, beauty, food, diys & giys, and from time to time some details about the interesting date me and my boyfriend went on last night. This might not be the most interesting part of your day but i can promise you that after reading one of my posts you'll be saying "wow, that is so seriously savanah."
More about me you ask? well that's my favorite topic! (just kidding, kinda.)
My name is Savanah (yes like the state, and no i've never been there). I'm 17 years old and a senior in high school. Im a San diego girl, Born and raised. I'm not exactly sure what im going to do with my life, but whats the adventure of growing up if you know exactly what your going to do? I imagine my life 6 years from now featuring blogging, something with beauty and fashion and maybe some party planning? so yes, my dream job would probably be a wedding planner, who designs the dress and does your hair and makeup! But anyways, i look forward to posting every aspect of my life and learning about you as well, so please subscribe & dont forget to come back and check up on me so you can get your daily dose of everything that is seriously savanah.

No comments:

Post a Comment